Monday, November 28, 2011

UFC Magazine 2011 November

I'm such a fool for magazines. While a lot of people think that reading, much more buying a magazine is a big waste, for me I find it very informative and relaxing to read magazines that have topics which I really enjoy, such as Men's Health Magazines. Moreover, I do read them again and again so it really doesn't matter that I spent more that a 100 pesos on some of my magazines.

Recently, I bought the second outing of the official UFC magazine in the Philippines, it is published by ABS-CBN publishing co. I actually bought the first one as well, where GSP was the cover. For the second one it was Jon "Bones" Jones.



Like the first magazine, the information was a little late as for this current issue Cain Velasquez was still the UFC Heavyweight Champ, where in fact he already lost to Junior Dos Santos at UFC on Fox 1. But it was okay, I still enjoyed the article about the 7 UFC Champions.

Like the first one there were articles on local celebrities as well, but I have to say how can you go wrong with articles on Bangs Garcia, Sam Pinto and Derek Ramsey. It was cool to see how much they know about MMA and the UFC.

Ultimately it was a good read, from the various articles to the pictures and workouts in the magazine, I can really let go that the information in not that updated but it's more than okay. If your into magazines like me I actually would recommend this magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment