Sunday, April 6, 2014

I'm Back: Uriah Faber Visits Manila

It's been a while since I wrote something on my blog, but hello there pinoy fighters and I'm back to bring you news, updates, my insights and experiences in MMA.

Recently, I've attended the the iBlog 10 and it once again inspired me to write on my blog and also gave me the thought that there's still not a lot of MMA bloggers in the Philippines.

With that , thanks to MMA Philippines I recently attend an MMA seminar with UFC Bantamweight "The California Kid" Uriah Faber last March 30, 2014 at the Ultimate Fitness Gym at Metrowalk, Pasig.



A true ambassador of the sport, Uriah Faber visited the Philippines in what he said was a way to experience the country as well as look at the future of MMA. He mentioned that he is excited that MMA is growing as a global sport and much more excited that Filipinos are part of the next generation of MMA fighters.

During his MMA seminar, Uriah taught us most of the basic things he did in training, from setting up offense after faints and fakes, to basic positions on the ground and best of all the Team Alpha Male special of various chokes.

It was a wonderful experience and as a big fan of Uriah Faber all I can say is more power and hope you get that UFC strap you've been training and fighting so hard for.

No comments:

Post a Comment