Monday, February 20, 2012

The PXC 29 Xperience

Feb. 18, 2012, it was a great night of fights at the Ynares Sports Arena in Pasig City Philippines as the premier MMA prmotion in the region Pacific Xtreme Combat brought to us PXC 29.

It was a wonderful event with the crowning of the first pure bred Filipino fighter of the PXC as Ale Cali won the flyweight title in the main event, and a number one contender was also named for the 135 lbs. division as Crisanto Pitpitunge was hailed next in line for the title.

A midst the fights, of course there was PXC ring-girl Abby Poblador to spice things up, some Filipino celebrities looking to take part in the action and most of all the appearance of Mark "The Filipino Wrecking Machine Munoz" who attended the event corning his fighter Raja Shippen.

Below are a couple of picture of one of the best MMA events in the Philippines this year (I'm sure there are more to come). By the way please forgive me for my shabby camera work.
















I hope you like some of the pictures I took, and for all Pinoy MMA fans out there, watch out for the next PXC event this year, I'm sure you will have a great time watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment